Speick Thermal Sensitiv Micellar Water
Cleansing & Care
Gentle care with a fine, fruity fragrance: Thermal Sensitive Micellar Water provides clarifying cleansing and pampering moisturising care. The alcohol-free formula is particularly gentle on the skin and thoroughly removes even water-soluble make-up and mascara. With the benefits of the siliceous thermal water from the Schlangenbad spa mineral springs. Moisturising organic aloe vera gel, skin-soothing reed extract and concentrated algae extract help to regulate the skin's balance. With the unique extract of the high alpine Speick plant (kbW).
1. Cleaning: Ideal for gentle face cleansing. Simply pour the micellar water onto a cotton wool pad and brush over the skin. Also suitable for the sensitive eye area and for removing eye make-up.
2. Second cleansing: After using the Speick Thermal Sensitive Cleansing Foam or any other cleansing product, brush over the face again with a pad soaked in micellar water. Last make-up residues are removed. The micellar water has a caring effect and can remain on the skin.
3. Cleansing without water: a real insider tip that makes the micellar water a great travel companion. The micellar water gently cleanses and moisturises. It does not need to be rinsed with water.
4. Facial tonic: The micellar water can also be used as a refreshing care product inbetween or as a preparatory base under your day care.
Packaging: Bottle made of PE, cap made of PP. For optimal recycling, separate bottle and cap and dispose of them in recycling waste.
Certified Natural Cosmetics (COSMOS): Free from alcohol, synthetic fragrances and colours, silicones, parabens and mineral oils. 99.99% natural origin of total.
- With moisturising, organic aloe vera gel
- With skin-soothing reed extract
- With the benefits of the siliceous thermal water from the Schlangenbad
- Free from alcohol, synthetic fragrances and colours, silicones, parabens and mineral oils
- 99.99% natural origin of total
- Gluten- and lactose-free
- Suitable for vegans
- Dermatologically and allergologically tested
- Ophthalmologist tested