Bionatur Soap Bar Hair & Body Coconut
Hair and body soap made from pure plant oils and enriched with a fine, fragrant blend of 100% essential oils. Crafted according to Speick Natural Cosmetics’ traditional soap recipe with RSPO-certified palm oil from sustainable cultivation as well as coconut and olive oil. Gently cleanses with a rich, creamy foam. Wheat proteins nourish your hair and make it easier to comb. The inspiring, fragrant blend of pure essential oils creates a refreshing, aromatic experience for the senses.
Use on hair
- Gently lather up the soap with your hands and massage it into wet hair. Then rinse hair thoroughly. Recommended: massage just the foam and not the entire bar of soap into your hair with your hands.
- Repeat the washing process: the first wash absorbs and removes dirt and dust particles while the second wash provides a thorough, deep cleanse. During the second wash, the soap usually creates much more lather.
- Finally, use an acid rinse (1 tbsp. of vinegar in 800 ml of water). You won’t require any additional water to rinse your hair. As an alternative, you can also use a rinse, such as the Speick Natural Active Hair Conditioner.
The soap bars are not wrapped and are delivered in a 6-piece cardboard display box.
Approved natural cosmetics (COSMOS):
100% free from synthetic fragrances, colourings and preservatives as well as mineral oils. Gluten and lactose free. Basic care. Dermatologically and allergologically tested. Suitable for vegans. With RSPO-certified palm oil from sustainable cultivation. Colour variations occur naturally.
- With coconut oil
- Contains wheat proteins with conditioning properties
- With RSPO-certified palm oil from sustainable cultivation as well as olive oil, palm oil and coconut oil.
- Without preservatives
- Without synthetic dyes and fragrances
- Without mineral oil-based raw materials
- Without animal fats
- Dermatologically allergologically tested.